View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 07:26 PM   #20
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

throughout the day ?

i got bean soup cooking right now - already had some raisins and some banana juice - i keeps it simple on a good day -

been having some bad days though recently - some IDGAF days - i won't get into detail about what happens on those days - but the results of those days confirms for me that How To Eat To Live is the key to life more abundantly -

and i love cayenne pepper and garlic on dam near everything - i'm studying why i have IDGAF days - so that i can eliminate those out of my life - i'm coming to find out that sweets are a big contributor to this - if i gotta give up sweets altogether.........if i want life more abundantly i gotta give up sweets altogether