Thread: Love & Marriage
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 01:10 AM   #21
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i went from single bachelor to two kids (infant and 8 yo) a wife and a house in less than a year.

we never lived together but we were deeply in love and we foolishly thought that love was enough.

well after the afterglow of marrige and a new baby wore off we realized we weren't what eachother expected. i guess thats part of it too. talking about expectations.

i feel bad cause both my parents had a mom and dad till the past 4 years.
my mom and dad have been bf/gf since the 8th fuckin grade(retarded i know) and been married for 35+years.

now here comes gavin breaking the chain of matrimony. but like sunny said and 3000 "thank god for mom and dad stickin true together cause we don't know how"-heyaa

NOBODY talked to me about marriage. my dads just asked me "are you sure?"
everyoneelse was too happy that the wild confirmed bachelor was settling down. (i was known as the diff girl for each day of the week guy in the family. pimp status)

but fuck it.

i already know i will get remarried. i like being married. that life partner hell or high water thing is the shit. but this time around i'll know what the fuck i'm doing.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote