Thread: Love & Marriage
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 10:33 PM   #28
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post
i mean i think love needs to be there obiviously

a lot of people stay together for the kids
which is a good idea

but when you really think about it
if you guys dont like each other
and can't stand each other

i think its a waste of time
stop faking it and move on
the kids will have to learn
and in this day and age
its divorce is more common than marriage
which is very very sad

but really dont keep yourself
from being with the one your truly supposed to be with...

but i guess i'd change my mind about it
if i were in that situation
and if i had bambinos
How do you know who your supposed to be with?

Most people have the mind set that "the one" will bring you nothing but joy and happiness. That life will be a fairytale. And when life doesn't turn out to be "happily ever after", they claim the love is gone and they want out.

Love never goes anywhere. If it was there to begin with then it still is. Love is unconditional.

IMO "the one" is the person who helps you grow and you help them grow. What's the point of being with someone who likes everything you like, has the same opinion as you all the time, but never challenges you.

I know me and my Queen are supposed to be together because it's hard got damn work being together. But if we weren't then I wouldn't be the man I am and am becoming.

That being said you have to have a strong foundation. You can't face the challenges of being together, together, if you don't both want to grow and mature.

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote