Thread: Love & Marriage
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 01:30 AM   #36
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
but having kids should require a license, because there's a rack of people out there who shouldn't procreate lol
^this is the realest right here, a lot of people get married when they shouldn't, even more have kids. I've seen some people that break my heart cuz you look at their kid and just think that the odds of them doing anything with their lives is completely stacked against 'em from jump.

As for marriage, I'm all for it you just don't want to rush into anything. Me and my wife were together for seven years before officially tying the knot. My parents got divorced and shit was rough on me so I wanted to make sure I wasn't placing myself in a situation where I'm potentially putting my unborn children through the same thing. Open communication and trust outside of love itself are the two biggest things to making a marriage work. If any of those are missing then be wary of who you're with. The Mrs/Mr Perfect really isn't out there for anyone for we all have flaws but there's more than likely someone out there that's perfect for you. Me and wife balance each other out very well, strong in the aspects where the other is lacking. That's the beauty of marriage if its a healthy union, a real team effort when it comes to making life itself better.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote