View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 11:32 AM   #34
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Faith is so incredibly dangerous. Probably more dangerous than all the evils released from Pandora's Box combined.
I think a lot of people are now starting to point the finger at Obama and his administration for the way America is headed. You people need to understand that the man and his administration haven't been in office for at least a year. Understand that reconstructing America's economy and health care system will take time and effort. All this cannot be accomplished in six or eight months.

All I'm saying is just be patient. That's all. Just my opinion.

P.S. Please don't try to -rep me for stating my opinion. I cannot stand people like you who think you know anything and get upset immediately when someone disagrees with you. If you don't like what I have to say or what other people have to say, just ignore it and forget it. Everything you say isn't going to be correct and people will challenge your opinion. Be mature for once in your life. Thanks.

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 07-30-2009 at 11:40 AM.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote