View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 07:22 PM   #13
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONDON! View Post
yes it is man made

if you know anything basic about retro-viruses, the way they mutate(like the common cold), if it was man made it would have wiped out the human race a long time ago, people in africa in the villages have been living amongst monkeys for centuries, since the beggining of time, since the bible days, its just basic common sense that a virus like AIDS would have wiped out the planet
a very long time ago

the first mass outbreak of cases started in the cities in the states, like new york, the cities of africa, haiti and brazil at the same time, do the research

there had to be a mass seeding process, thats seeding process was the WHO(World health org)who's smallpox & the US goverment center of disease and control's hepatitis b vaccination program which occured in these area's around the same time

explain the US goverment documents i've linked up top which i also have in my possession(if anyone wants a copy, pm me wit your details)

also explain why theirs a man made nazi icelandic sheep disease called visna in the AIDS dna?

That does not make any sense. YOu can't just use specious reasoning and logical fallacies to link non-related events.

MAN CANNOT CREATE A VIRUS.

By definition, viruses are naturally occurring.

THere have been countless hours of independent scientific research done by scientists from all over the world, and they all lead to the same conclusion.

AIDS is not a mystery.

And not an attack on your character, but I do not believe that YOU have access to secret government documents.

No doubt the government is shady, but this is an instance where there is no logical link between the government and AIDS.

WHen bad things happen that people do not understand, a certain segment of the population chooses to blame the government because that is easier than doing actual knowledge.

Then, they create "Evidence"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote