View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 08:36 PM   #11
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ya it was like 5 years ago...they really don't move or anything (except like pocket calculator), but it's an experience with the giant screens showing movies and hearing them play on a concert system sounds amazing...it was at this place called seaside music theatre that usually has performances of plays and shit lol the one dude ralf huetter, the one doing vocals, was the only one displaying any emotions. the bald dude looked like a megalomaniacal scientist.

i was high on perocets and northern lights...the girl i was dating at the time was a pillhead lol...she actually passed out multiple times during the show...but it was great lol they pretty much did the entire tour de france soundtracks album, and trans europe express sounds incredible live, especially the 'metal on metal' bits...but if you check out the minimum/maximum dvd it's pretty much the same concert lol it was much different than any other concert i've been too
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote