View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 02:20 PM   #23
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
Here you go again, drunk with power.

Dude, you haven't added anything valuable to this thread, so why are you pointing your finger? All you've been doing is taking away from the thread, not adding on.
i don't need to add anything valuable to the thread - i'm moderating the thread - i already undeleted all the nonsense that you want to swell up the thread - why are you still complaining ?

Quote:
What, you mad because people are expressing themselves regarding the nation of islam. Look at you trying to get the people to talk the same language lol....then you catch feelings when it doesn't happen. You didn't learn the lesson did you?
i'm not upset at all - people don't have to talk the same language or agree - but they do have to come here with respect - if you got a problem with that, take it up with the admin

Quote:
You've had plenty of opportunities to show the people the right way, but instead all you could do is post a link to some books.
if that's all you got from what i posted so be it - is this thread now about me ? - cause if so,i can send it to where it needs to be -

Quote:
You had so many opportunities to begin to destroy the negative outlook on the nation of islam, but you don't...maybe you're not the persn of that said ability.
maybe - now what ?

Quote:
You're not dealing with freedom, justice, or equality.

you mad ?

Quote:
Peace.

Did you find a better way or did somebody find you and show you a better way? Elijah didn't do it by himself, somebody had to show him the way before he showed his followers the way. Fard didn't do it by himself, somebody had to show him the way before he showed his followers the way. Maybe you forget.....the duty of a civilized person and who's responsible for who. Isn't the civilized held responsible for the uncivilized? Which one are you? The civilized or the uncivilized?

So many people caught up in the wisdom or the way something is said they miss what's important. On top of that, you're missing a teaching opportunity. Tell the truth and shame the devil. That said person didn't call any person out of their name or use any racial slurs. He gave his view regarding Islam. Is it wrong because he feels strong and expresses himself with some emotions? Farrakhan does the same thing.....he's not monotone, he speaks with emotion. You're not telling him to find a better way to express himself and his words don't resonate with everybody nor does everybody see him being a respectful person in more ways than one.

There's no need to keep deleting people's post because you don't like the way they express themselves. Everybody should have their own way of expressing themselves. You really need to stop tryiing to force people to speak your language. Last person who tried that wasn't successful and tried to blow up the planet because he didn't get his way.

posted three times in this thread - why ?

thanks for giving us all an opportunity to understand why threads get locked, deleted, or moved - you had your chance to build peacefully on what you posted - you chose to swim and swallow the nonsense - there is no room for nonsense here - and YES !

i'm drunk with power -

You Mad ?