View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 07:12 PM   #15
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
how were those, out of curiosity?
KMK was a pretty decent one. my brother tried putting me onto them, i dont like them all to much but they gave a show. lotta fun chics there.

JEDI was bummy. Paz never left the front center of the stage. he just kept this rocking motion and throwin his hand out with the beat. im sure your picturing it right lol. i like the go hard music but it seemed tedious efter a while... didnt give much diversity. Jus came out at the end and blew that shit away.

Technique wasn't too bad. alotta lame mexies there trying to promote their own shit about uplifting the barrio or some such non-sense which kinda ruined it but he gave a decent concert... got to eat with him after the show and he ain't all he's hyped up to be as a person. either he's a deuch that thinks you ain't on his level or he doesn't take in what he spits himself.

Ali was ill... his music is full of energy so it was worth going outta town for it.

i hate nerd but they gave everyone their moneys worth i think. i went just to get with this broad and she passed out AT the concert so during the change of performers i took advantage of her then went back to my spot and enjoyed them more than that girl.

Last edited by Poetic Wun; 08-07-2009 at 07:14 PM.
Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote