View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 06:42 AM   #4
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Muhammad View Post
Salaam (Peace) to all.

1) How do ATHEISTS define the term "atheism"?

Many different ways, not believing in God period, believing in God, but not believing in organized religion, believing in spirituality as opposed to theism, not believing in deities of any kind, not believing in other dimensions or spiritual plains at all, believing when you die you just rot in the ground.

2) How would ATHEISTS describe the "God" that they say or suggest doesn't exist?

This question makes no logical sense, therefore cannot be answered.

3) Do ATHEISTS see themselves as integral, inherent parts of the Universe in which they exist, or as something different from the Universe in which they exist?

Not necessarily, but not definite either. Many if not most atheists would take a completely scientific approach to their being and describe what is known as the random universe theory. These people tend to believe heavily in entropy and are pretty much downers.

I have more questions, but I would like to have some responses to these, above, first.

All sincere responses are welcomed. Sarcasm and Fallacy will be ignored.

RM
I wasn't being sarcastic, question 2 is a catch 22.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote