View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 06:17 PM   #8
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
lol, oh my.

Hoarding them where?

Like I said, underground where these bases are already built.

How are these so called underground bees surviving?

Because they built an ecosystem suitable for sustaining life, think biodome but a mile beneath the Earth.

Why are they bothering hoarding bees from all over the world in their natural locations (which is the only place where hive collapse is happening) when it is still perfectly easy to farm bees and beehives?

Because you can keep a conspiracy hush hush if you steal bees from the wild rather than try to break into farmer Jones' bee colony which would be a story. Also this statement backs my position much more than it does yours. Think about it. If it's still perfectly easy to farm bees and beehives, what's the problem with the other ones? Oh and by the way, the places the bees are disappearing, are directly proportional to the locations where most of these underground bases are located, in the midwest and west coast regions, now isn't that a strange coincidence?

Theres still tonnes of beekeepers and bee farms doing perfectly fine around the world, its just the bees in the wild that are having big problems, because of pesticides. There is absolutely no logical reason why you would have to steal bees fro the wild to have bees, you can easily still domesticate bees.
What if you were running out of time? I know that's a scary thought, but consider it for a moment.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote