View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 07:02 PM   #12
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL are you crazy? The military budget is indefinite and unlimited. They ran a war in Afghanistan during the cold war without anybody knowing. Why are you going so far out on a limb to disprove what I'm saying? What do you gain?

and it was you that missed my point. Farming bees from scratch takes years, time they don't have.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans

Last edited by beautifulrock; 08-09-2009 at 07:16 PM.
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote