View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 12:08 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Rama saying all of his albums are worth getting hahahahahahahaha. Yeah right. Oldie, check out the ones Claaa7 mentioned and also get Walking With A Panther album. Walking With A Panther is very hardcore and has a lot of good songs. Only songs i don't like on there is the love songs. I don't know why Crime Stories and Jack The Ripper songs aren't on the cd but they're on the tape. Oldie, you got his 10 album? LOL. Why? That album is wack. I wanna get his All World greatest hits album because Loungin remix with r&b group Total is on there and i like that song. One day i was watching VH1's Soul channel and they showed LL's Loungin video and after that they showed the video that LL sampled Loungin from. The dude's song that was sampled on Loungin is called Who Do You Love and his name is Bernard Wright. That song came out in the 80's. I had never seen the video before but i remember the song. Remember the cute lightskin girl that was in Loungin video? She is hot. Oldie, don't even bother listening to LL's Phenomenon(4,3,2,1 song with DMX, Canibus, Redman, Method Man is the only good song on there), The Definition, Todd Smith, Exit 13 albums.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote