View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 09:06 PM   #8
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
It's ill that you mention this, because someone approached me with the same thing. He couldn't remember the name of the author, but he stated that it had something to do with Black People being the targets and The Government (as usual) taking the place of The Machines. He also said that she was trying to sue the Wachowski Brothers for stealing her material. Have you read the book? If so, how is it? If not, have you heard good things about it.?

i haven't been able to get my hands on a copy.

google "mother of the matrix" you'll find articles and vids about her.

the original story is a religious one.

i believe her lawsuit prevented the matrix from being nominated for academy awards.

as of 2007, she was supposed to get broken off some loot by the wachoski/warner bros.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote