View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 11:26 AM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Yes Nas was right about what he said. Whites that are rich don't want blacks having any wealth. That's just the way they are. That's their mentality. They want blacks to stay poor until they die. I will never understand the mindset of white people. I've never understood how a race of people can hate another race of people just because their skin is different. It amazes me that slavery is still going on in this country. It's just a different form but it's still going on. What i'm talking about is jobs that pay people a low salary with no medical and dental benefits. You have rich white people that have female immigrants working for them in their house and they're paying them a low salary and sometimes the female immigrants don't get paid. This is a fucked up world and it always will be as long as whites have all the power and money. I believe if some blacks had power and money that they would shit on their own people. Look at how we kill each other everyday and diss one another.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote