View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 06:11 PM   #25
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think that both Jews and Arabs, and perhaps all religions, are founded on well-meaning principles. However, I feel those principles are often exploited and bastardized by certain people and factions.

As far as the Jewish people, I don't really believe in the religious aspect, nor am I active in any sort of Jewish culture. HOwever, I still recognize Judaism as part of heritage, and have a certain pride in who I am.

As far as Arabs/Muslims, I have a lot of respect for the piousness, righteousness, and devotion that a majority of them see to posess. However, I do think that their leaders have created a lot of problems.

Of course, I am an AMerican, and biased by my culture. Also, who put most of these corrupt leaders in power...?

I also think that average Jews throughout the world are associated by others with Israeli hardliners, and that regular Muslims are often associated by others with extremists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote