View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 07:11 PM   #25
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think that both Jews and Arabs, and perhaps all religions, are founded on well-meaning principles. However, I feel those principles are often exploited and bastardized by certain people and factions.

As far as the Jewish people, I don't really believe in the religious aspect, nor am I active in any sort of Jewish culture. HOwever, I still recognize Judaism as part of heritage, and have a certain pride in who I am.

As far as Arabs/Muslims, I have a lot of respect for the piousness, righteousness, and devotion that a majority of them see to posess. However, I do think that their leaders have created a lot of problems.

Of course, I am an AMerican, and biased by my culture. Also, who put most of these corrupt leaders in power...?

I also think that average Jews throughout the world are associated by others with Israeli hardliners, and that regular Muslims are often associated by others with extremists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote