View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 11:24 PM   #11
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
^has never been on beastmode.

man shut you fake ass nigga, you believe in lizard people, of course you're an anti-semite

listen. you are a part of the most murderous race of all time. your people a notoriously wicked insane manipulating pack of parasites with no moral right to claim the title of human. and you want to talk about jews.

really, compare shit white ppl have ACTUALLY done, to shit jews MIGHT HAVE done.
stfu weirdo.

i want to see a white person rEALLY talk about 'the jews' some more. faggot. why not talk about 'the whites' you racist faggot.
eat a dick bitch, 11,000+ you won't find a single one about me talking about either lizard people or anti-semetic banter.

I think the fumes from the fake guccis got you confused frontin ass faggot

Support the Real. Click HERE