View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 06:50 AM   #8
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez
Default Re: the TRUTH on post-WWII America

European propaganda LAFF....

Na Jk Of course everyone and their grand daddy with half a brain knows that america is a war thriving country, THE COUNTRY WAS BUILT ON WAR.

As for bush, I hated when People say "I WANNA KILL BUSH, THIS IS BUSHES FAULT!!"

Bush = Pawn, why do you think the guys so fuckin stupid? Easy manipulation. If you do your reasearch you'll see that dick cheiney the vice president, who is said to manipulate bushes actions and is actually the man who runs the U.S., Is a member of the Tri Lateral Commission, Along with most of congress, most of the house of representatives, and almost every major political figure in the U.S. LOOK UP THEIR OVERALL OBJECTIVES, in a nutshell world control, what they call "uniting all nations". Sound like NWO? I don't think it's coincidential.
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote