View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 01:57 AM   #35
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

Prof Zooruka had some trouble finishing his post so he asked me to finish it of for him. I'm fairly sure I've relayed his thoughts accurately...

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
hahahaha lol @ this thread christianity has nothing to do with eygpt except the fact that jesus went there as a baby...and any argument for the belief that christianity and even judaism got there concepts and ideas from eygptian religion is smashed by GOD destroying the eygptians and eygpt with wave after wave of plagues and finally a humiliating defeat and then death showing that the GOD of israel and then subsequently christianity was in direct opposition to anything the eygptians had to offer religiously or other wise...except there isn't actually any evidence of any of this ever happening except in the Bible which is an amalgamation of writings (some of which were stolen from the very culture I am attempting to refute) of a people who were so deluded that they actually believed they were the chosen people of the one true god and who's understanding of God was essentially barbaric and spirtually unevolved.

peace be with you!
Good for you Prof!

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote