View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 05:18 PM   #39
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post

no this is what sets khemet apart.
its the synergy of science and spirituality.

similar to how western treatment of mental ilnness includes both medication AND counseling.
khemetic system ties the physical, mental and spiritual(unseen) together.

its science because it was developed using scientific methods and can be proven thru scientific methods.

dan i would ask that you have an understanding of a topic before making such posts as the one you just made.
Have you eve heard of "Christian Science"? It's the same shit. Trying to blend actual science with spirituality. It still uses scientific method.

I find it proper that you mention the western treatment of mental illness. Because that is also an inexact "science".

I never claimed to be an exert of Kemetism. But I know a little about it. I only know a little bit about Christian science too, but I know its not for me, and while I don't devalue or look down upon it, nor can I "prove" it incorrect, neither can you "prove" it to be truth.

Were the egyptians superior to Christians?

If you think you know a great universal truth of Kemet or can prove its superiority, why would you ask people to refrain from speaking rather than dropping jewels?

I studied a lot about ancient Egypt, although not Kemetic Spirituality, and certainly not your romanticized white man's version of Kemetic Spirituality.

My interest is piqued, teach me some shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote