View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 06:59 PM   #45
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The idea of Kemetic Spirituality is interesting, and I'm certainly not trying to bash it, especially in comparison to any other religion, but I don't like how it is being insinuated that Ancient Egyptians actually believed it.

Kemetic Spirituality is recent, not ancient.

Again, I don't know much about Kemetic SPirituality, but there is certainly no evidence of Ancient Egyptians believing or practicing it, as it exists nowadays. It is an Afrocentric movement from the 70s.

Again, Im not attacking it, but I am severely questioning whether Ancient Egyptians believed it or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote