View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 08:48 PM   #33
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMalik View Post
agreed! niggas need to stop frontin and just be real so they inner circle can improve but if ya goin to keep sayin dudes is nice when they not! then cats always goin to think their hot and will never improve and then actually get around real niggas who spit and look like clowns, for instance the track "whats gutta" sinapse burnt a hole in that shit and made these niggas look like amateurs. stop frontin for dudes, be real, only way son is goin to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
peace killa if skamp wants respect he should learn how 2 give it first, that nigga is a perpetrator fareal, i gots no love for the fakes and phonies!!!

peace 2 sound theory

fuck both of yall faggits...i got plenty of confidence in my ability so u goin thru all this trouble focusin your energy on us is gay. if yall dont like pcp,u aint got to. like my nigga said we make music for us n the niggas in our circle so fuck your negative opinions cuz it aint that...its hate plain and simple. and as far as bein real,u dont fukin know either one of us on a personal to even say that corny shit. if u dont like it dont fukin listen to it cuz 4 every 1 hatin ass homo like u...its a dozen other niggaz that luv our shit...fuck you....peace

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs