View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 07:47 PM   #9
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDanMuhammad View Post
Yeah, bUt anytime something happens, it's fishy.

I can't believe that anyone finds it incomprehensible that our government is inept.

THeir conspiracy theories would involve a lot more crazy and implausible scenarios.

Their are literally NO FACTS to support any of it. People create links that don't exist and use logical fallacies
the CIA does do crazy shit though. The general public is unaware of their involvement in the drug trade of the 80's (and I suspect their involvement in the heroine trade right now in Afghanistan) If they have no problem indirectly poisoning all those neighborhoods why would orchestrating what happened on 9/11 really be any different?

As for solid facts, you do have an amazing string of coincidence and the unwillingness of certain things going public that you'd think they have no problem releasing, mainly being the tapes of the plain crash into the pentagon.

Testimony from firefighters there that day have been silenced etc there's alot of things that just don't jive. I couldn't put the finger on any one particular group or person just because there's no telling where it really leads (and won't without the proper funding and a real desire for a honest investigation) but things like silencing the firefighters, why do that if it happened just the way they say it did?

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote