View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 10:03 PM   #17
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
I find it funny how everybody becomes a fuckin architecture and engineering expert after what happened lol - talking about how they are 100% certain there must have been explosions cause they (the youtube nerds) KNOW that the building would not collapse from fire, etc etc.

People claiming that the buildings wouldn't collapse from fire forget to mention the fact that they were hit by a fuckin plane lol. I don't know shit about architecture but I assume that would make some kind of difference. They say that no steel buildings have collapsed from fire, but that's maybe cause they weren't hit by a fuckin plane.

Real experts aren't on Youtube making 100 videos a day about conspiracies - they're out in the world, you know, being experts

I'm not denying that there is some shady and questionable shit surrounding 9/11 and the government in general. However I think it's ridiculous to look at these few abnormalities and suspicious occurances and just decide that the whole thing was definately a great big conspiracy by the evil government who are out to kill us all
that's the thing though, the internet does allow for research in a way that would've been a lot harder to do a decade ago.

The official theory states that the impact of the plane combined with the burning of the jet fuel weakened the steel significantly enough for the building to collapse. They don't say that the steel melted and truthfully jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel. (I'm no expert but that's what my research into the matter has told me) So the tops weakend enough structurally to fall into themselves and the rest of the building collapsed due to the weight of those tops collapsing, of which they did so at almost free-fall speeds. (again I'm not an expert on phsyics but it can be research as to just what free-fall speeds are) The pancake theory and free-fall speeds don't really seem to go hand-in-hand (stated as much by a MIT professor in physics) so it just seems fishy.

All the weakened steel deal doesn't really explain why you have molten steel in the rubble. I don't doubt that a collapsing building of that magnitude creates alot of force and engery but does it make it hotter than ignited jet fuel?

again I don't have answers or accusations, only skepticism on the official story and awareness that what happened that day was never properly investigated. After all they took the evidence and shipped it off to recycling centers far,far away.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote