View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 11:26 AM   #317
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
thing is we use to build thru the fone, n once there was a diffrence in opinions niggaz aint wanna answer on sum bitch shit
Yeah, real mean talk on the phone. Not talking on the phone is for women.

Sound Theory's inner turmoil is bigger than East vs West was. Shit is way too real.

How many white kids have to get sonned before the madness stops?

Wouldn't it be funny if the whole thing was manufactured to move records?

I stll haven't listened to any of it yet. I've also never checked out the audio booth section, but based solely on this thread, I am inferring that the Wu-Tang Corp Audio Booth is a bunch of pussies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.