Thread: Galapagos Log
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 03:28 PM   #21
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well,

I arrived in Quito (Ecuador's capital) last night. Shit is crazy. I'm currently situated in a pretty dodgy area (The Mariscal Sucre). Everything is very different (not surprisingly) and not knowing Spanish is fucking annoying.

But yeah, this place is pretty fucking insane. It's right in the Andes. You can see the mountains just walking along the street. You notice the fact your a long way above the ocean, that's for sure. Don't think I'll be doing lots of hiking this week at any rate.

Walking to the net cafe today a little girl chased me, insisting that I buy some lollies off her. Poverty is real here, infact, shit is real in general. Far more real than the suburb of Bridgeport.

I'll get some photos up as soon as I have some interesting ones.

No entiendo. Yo no hablo mucho espanyol.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote