View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 10:38 AM   #9
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ok First Review

Intro

Ahh The Clipping .....lol sp warmth

The Bullet Named Fuck You.....Wow Wasnt Expecting This....Nice Change Up Notik Should Had This Later In The Album Beat Is Illy Nice Chorus Change

Straight To The Dome....So Far The Beats Are Trippy As Hell.....I Dont Know If I Told You This Before But You Remind Me Of B-Real....Shits Dopeness

HDOT.....12 Man This Beat Is Beast.....Notik Is Killing It On This

Oblivion Ft Sinapse.....Beat Is Sinister Lyric Straight Attackin By Notik...Damn Sinapse Killed This, Ha Ill Have A Big Bang Later

Exacution Mission.....The First Beat I Aint Hype About ....Sounds Good But Notik Is Embarressing This Beat....Ohh The Change Up Is Dope

The Last Stand Intermission......I Love Intermission But I Think The Tape Is To Short For One.....Beat And Sample Is On Point

El Dorodo....God Mayne This Beat Is Insane....Best Saved For Last Notik Is Rippin This Nice Change Up.....I Ride On Bloody Cattle ....Shit Like That Is Killer ....Notik Striaght Attackin The Lyrics Hardcore Yo....HAHAHa At The Chainsaw Sound Effect.....Dope

If I Would Rate This

8.5/10

Recommended By The Max
MaXiMus Da MaNtis is offline   Reply With Quote