Thread: Tribute Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 09:54 PM   #12
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

heres the scoop, taint-lick...i was going to be made mod, but ENG found it funny to fuck with my head by making it seem like i needed to win a battle to get it. pretty simple

secondly..ur right, if i dont vote i contribute to this forums death in someway...but ur implying (by saying, not even the mod of this section votes) that i should be voting more or something...like my vote is so important...when in actuallity, i dont lke voting because i am mod...it unfair, i prefer to maintain a neutral stance.....and as for that pesky rule...its not my fuckin rule.....

logic didnt do much for u because im in a room with 4 people who are joining me in a laugh and pointing at ur posts...lmao.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote