View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 03:23 PM   #5
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

This is the only way that this shit makes sense to me. I am Muslim. No denomination. No Sunni, No Shia, No Sufi, No 5, etc.

In The Qur'an (The Recital), we are taught that God breathed into Adam of His very Own Spirit. Therefore, we are all children of The Most High. Wether we acknowledge it or not is entirely up to us, but this does not shoot down the fact that we all come from a Higher Consciosness. Therefore, I would say that if we are created in Allah's Image, then surely, the things we see with the ancients, things that would be dubbed the stuff of fantasy, are indeed true. For God, Allah, Adonai, Jah, Elohim, The Man Upstairs, etc. is infinite. Impossibility does not enter His Realm, because Hi is the Creator of that realm.

Therefore, we are all reflections of Him and His Ability. However, we must remember, that we do not keep the planets in orbit. We do not provide the faculties of hearing, speech, sight, taste, touch and smell. Nor do we govern the cycle of seasons.

LA ILLAHA ILLA ALLAH. MUHAMMAD DUR RASULULLAH. (SAL ALLAHU ALAYHI WA SALLAM)_