View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 07:06 PM   #12
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Could you please tell me that definition and where to find it in the Quran?

Your beliefs are in contradiction of the Quran (the source of 'Islam').

Quran :112 Chapter
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Say: He, Allah is One.
Allah is He on Whom all depend.
He begets not, nor is He begotten;
And none is like Him.

You did not say that directly, but you did say it indirectly by saying Allah is the father.

Beni Elohim?

This is a phrase that does not come from Islamic sources and has absolutely nothing to do with islam. I do not know what you are talking about.

You cut and paste beliefs together into one. This is not about a technicality. It is about truth. Words could point to truth or error. Unfortunately, you do not care that the words you use point to error.

Creating man to be known is NOT equivalent to creating man in Allah's image. Again, you just cut and paste beliefs together.

Well, if it's impossible, what is the point in discussing it?

The purpose of communication, is to relay information to others. If you do not care of the words you use which could cause others to get the wrong information, you do not care about truth, and that goes against the Quran.

033.070 O you who believe! be careful of(your duty to) Allah and speak the right word,

^^

Oh. ok.

Ya, don't pass off YOUR BELIEFS as Islamic when they are not.

ok
Don't try to teach me Islam. Better yet, don't try to tell me what the definition of Islam is. I know He begets not, nor is He begotten. That's why I said we're not his begotten children. A Guardian, just like a true teacher or mentor, is indeed a father figure because there is a bond of strong effection between the master and the student.

Your problem seems to be that my beliefs don't match up with yours, which is borderline reminding me of the people who believe that the longer your beard is, the stronger your faith is, etc.

The point in discussing it? It's called a forum, people post what they feel. Remember?

Creating man to be known isn't the same as creating him in His image. That's funny. Clearly you don't understand the statement and I haven't the time nor the patience to explain it.

Bottom line, if you don't like what I type, or don't agree with what I do, don't read it and ignore me. It'll save us both, or at least me, valuble time and energy that I could be using to do something a LOT more important.

Allah will judge as to the things we differ about. So wait. I too am waiting with you.