View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 08:23 PM   #13
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Don't try to teach me Islam. Better yet, don't try to tell me what the definition of Islam is.
Was I teaching you islam and telling you it's definition, or was I clearifying the untruths you were stating as if they came from the Quran?

Quote:
I know He begets not, nor is He begotten. That's why I said we're not his begotten children. A Guardian, just like a true teacher or mentor, is indeed a father figure because there is a bond of strong effection between the master and the student.
And how do you know that this 'Guardian' has a bond of strong affection (not effection) toward you?

Quote:
Your problem seems to be that my beliefs don't match up with yours, which is borderline reminding me of the people who believe that the longer your beard is, the stronger your faith is, etc.
I don't care what your beliefs are!!! I care about the fact you posted your OPINIONS as if it were Islamic teachings.

Quote:
Creating man to be known isn't the same as creating him in His image. That's funny. Clearly you don't understand the statement and I haven't the time nor the patience to explain it.
Your statement was not understandable cuz it was nonsensical.

Quote:
Bottom line, if you don't like what I type, or don't agree with what I do, don't read it and ignore me. It'll save us both, or at least me, valuble time and energy that I could be using to do something a LOT more important.
I don't need this advice.Thanks anyway.

Quote:
Allah will judge as to the things we differ about. So wait. I too am waiting with you.
You use that line too often whenever somebody does not agree with you.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote