View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 10:19 AM   #10
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is the first year i haven't been to atleast 4 or 5 pirate games. i only went to the home opener. after 17 years, you just get sick of seeing the owners pocketing money and putting a shit team out on the field. i'll probably do the same next year.

but tooch, look on the bright side of pittsburgh, tonight i will be at mellon arena watching the penguins raise their stanley cup banner. i know you're old, but i don't think you were alive to see a team from cleveland raise a championship banner.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote