View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 12:04 AM   #8
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
yea cuz property damages and the flow of traffic are more important then our freedom

i agree in a way, these people are just too desperate to know anything better then trying to destroy the system.

kind of shows you the state of human affairs in the new world though huh?

I see where you are coming from. But whose freedoms are in jeopardy, the protestors or regular folks?

Ya, the world is messed up. I think about it everyday. One way to go against the system...is non-action. Just plug out of the system.

By fighting it, we give it more power. When people vandalize, the police now have a reason to be on the scene. The people who get arrested get put in the system as slaves and have to pay fines (their energy in the form of money). Courts and stuff receive money from this ignorant behavior.

All of this protesting and vandalism justifies why the system should be in existence!!!

Once people show self-governance (civility and problem solving without state help), the system would show itself to be unneeded. Hopefully, from there, things would move upward.

People should be the change they wanna see.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote