Thread: You are gay.
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 08:03 PM   #95
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
Dan can't be Jewish.

No self-respecting Jew (straight or gay) would have your collection of green squares and 4500 posts since the beginning of 08.

No self respecting Jew would be prostesting his hetrosexuality despite lack of evidence to a bunch of random strangers.

Fake, Jew, Gay??

????

Someone rename this thread "Revenge for Palestine"
Sid, you post more than me. You just got banned for a while and supplemented your desire to ba accepted by joining another wu-tang related message board,

But that's neither here nor there.

Jew? Gay? Are we in third grade, Sid?

Maybe if you post a 4th picture of Sascha Baron Cohen, this time it will be funny?

Don't let your self-embarrassment manifest itself as anger and cloud your posting. It is a bad look.

I want this to work out for you, Sid. I want people on a wu-tang forum to think you're cool this time around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote