View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 01:13 PM   #32
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

NickyTooch, i'm not even gonna waste my time arguing with your ignorant ass about me being from Cleveland. I don't know how many times i have to prove it to you that iam from there. You asked me questions before about stores and other things in the city that i told you about which showed you that iam from Cleveland but for some reason you don't believe me. Why don't you believe me? I was born at St. Lukes hospital on Martin Luther King Blvd which is near by Buckeye Street. I used to go to Cleveland School Of The Arts elementary school on Chester Street. Are you familiar with Buckeye and Chester streets? I've been to the Flats area in downtown Cleveland lots of times. I used to live in Garfield Heights. I used to live near by Lee Road and Harvard Road. Are you familiar with those streets? If you're familiar with any of this, you can't tell me that i'm not from Cleveland. I've talked to you before about Randall Park Mall which is probably gonna be closed soon and turned into a shopping center. Tower City mall is the only good mall in Cleveland LOL. Beachwood Mall is boring. Parmatown Mall is boring. Severance used to have a mall in Cleveland Heights but it's a shopping center now. They should've kept it as a mall. I also remember the bowling alley that Severance used to have and there were some pool tables inside. That place should've stayed there.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote