View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 07:40 PM   #1
PALEFORCE
Banned

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Natural Health Thread

shadow asked me to start this. Ive studied "alternative" medicine for about 10 years and its actually what opened my eyes up to the conspiracy, i started finding out all this great information that wasnt taught in schools and began to wonder why. then i learned they poisoned the air water and food etc.... etc....so let me start out by writing a little disclaimer cuz i am working on becoming a certified natural health consultant and dont need sued by the feds so i have to write this.......i am not a licensed medical doctor, always consult your physician. all the information i provide is not meant to treat, cure or prevent any diseases or be a substitute for medical advice from your doctor. all this information i give is for educational purposes only, even though i do all this stuff personally and have great results and believe it to be true.

so now that bullshit is out of the way, i want this thread to be an overall discussion not just Q and A. although i will try my best to answer all ?'s the best i can. so let me start it off with this video of rife machines blowing up viruses and bacteria in blood.

PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote