View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 02:01 PM   #6
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I walk at least five miles per day. I do 50 to 80 pushups a day. I take the stairs instead of the elevator at my apartment building. I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs. I always baked my meats instead of frying them. Vegetables on the side, of course. And other things.

I saw this chick who has an ass that is literally as wide as a door. She's around my age. Jesus Christ! She's going to have an early death. And course she think she's pretty.:-/ I'd hit, though.

I guess exercise to black women is considered lame. All these fat ugly chicks walking around thinking their pretty and beautiful. Whoever is telling them that crap NEEDS TO STOP!!!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote