View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 01:21 PM   #37
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

true^ but them niggaz is just rhyming, i feel the spanish language makes it waaay more difficult to rap than English.

but yea mexicano imo is in his prime, dude is sicker than most as far as lyrics go.

u heard all 3 of his diss tracks towards ur boi lol arcangel la maravilla hahahahah que fokin pato, but yea all them shits is fire.

nengo flow is ma nigga, prolly my fav rapper out now. Mexicano killed it too!

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote