View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 11:42 PM   #34
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
The KNicks organization is the only organization in sports probably worse than the Cleveland Browns organization.

Only LeBron haters say he is going to leave.

Its funny how all the Kobe dickriders hate LeBron cuz he eclipsed Kobe as the best player in the league.

I mean, I dont hate Kobe, he does his thing, but bottom line, I'd rather watch LeBron that Kobe any day of the week.

And I've been a Cavs fan my whole life. Im born and raised in Cleveland, so y the fuck wouldnt i be a LeBron fan? stupid

Ur from columbus and u suck Laker cock.

LBJ is a BUCKEYE dog. Get ur facts straight. if we balled in college it would have been at Ohio State. He has said this.

So how pissed is everyone gonna be when he stays?

I mean, I could see New Yorkers tryin to get all hyped that he's going to NY, but I dont get why anyone else would want that.

Get off the NY dick...get off the wu dick...just get off their dicks and worry about your own LeBron-less town.

CharlesJones.....your not from Cleveland.
was this only directed at CJ?