View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 02:24 PM   #37
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

How you know Cleveland is a shithole? You ever been there? I've had a few janitorial jobs in Cleveland but i quit them because they didn't pay enough. I've had several factory jobs there too that paid a low salary and the work is hard and i quit those jobs because of those reasons. Plus several of my co-workers were ignorant black guys who were always picking on me and i hated them. I'm not gonna work with black guys who are gonna pick on me especially when i'm not bothering them. That's the same bullshit i had to deal with when i was in high school and that's why i don't like being around ignorant black guys. Why do you make fun of janitors? It's better to be doing that and getting paid than to be locked up. Most black men won't even take a job like that if they don't have a job.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote