View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 03:55 PM   #42
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I don't think the movie was awful. I think Blair Underwood did a good job of giving a message to black and white youth that pimping and drug dealing will lead you to prison or death. Another thing that the white boys did which is so typical is that they bought expensive cars, jewelry, nice clothes when they started making a lot of money and what they should've did is kept a low profile and not buy expensive things so the cops wouldn't know what they were doing. One of the white guys that came up with the plan for them to become pimps and drug dealers bought a expensive house and had a birthday party for him there which was real fucking stupid. I liked Striking Distance with Bruce Willis. Sarah Jessica Parker actually looked good in that one and i don't think she's that cute LOL. I don't know who decided to make her the star of Sex And The City tv show because Kim Cattrall should've been the star since she's the hottest of the 4 girls LOL. I don't watch Sex And The City but i used to have a few episodes of it on vhs and i would fast forward to the scenes showing Kim having sex because i only like her outta the 4 girls LOL. Sudden Death with Van Damme is the one where he's at a hockey game right? What is the movie with Russell Crowe and The RZA gonna be about?
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote