View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 09:22 AM   #26
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
No the reason why this forum fails is because people talk jibberish like reptilians, muslim leaders flying in spaceships hahahah, to black chinese...seriously I like k.t.l as a concept but some people just talk absolout nonsense.

peace be with you !
I dont know if you can say this forum "fails" after it's lifespan. Those topics you listed are the ones that get the most views.

Nevertheless from my original post, so what if they are posting like that? If you are thinking critically and want to discuss those things without changing someone's belief structure, you should be at least finding out why they are drawing those conclusions rather than dismissing the posters as a nutjobs. Most of the time its someone thinking they know why the poster is drawing the conclusions and make a straw-man, shallower version than the conclusion really is. In reality its part of a denial process.

I did my share of entering those topics without interfering with clashing belief structures and trying to learn from them. Now I can just avoid most of them since I already did those discussions.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote