View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 04:31 PM   #25
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIVE KRAVEN View Post
The prizes are whack? Hahaha. Nah fag ya whole style is whack.

I didnt post this shit to dispute with some hating ass children.

I posted this to give some unkown heads a chance.

And on some real shit, im producing a 7 song ep for c-rayz walz, a single
for goretex and a single for copywrite. So obviously my sht isnt "whack".

And 12welve whats up with the chiming in on the topic to post "..."

if you got some shit to say just say it, although i dont know why anyone even came in here to talk shit. That wasnt the goal of this post.

This conduct is fuckin pitiful. Oh no i better be careful, a mod might e-bang on me...

Then ban me!.

Fags.
Once again... All your drums sound the same. The thing is, there is nothing wrong with simple drums, but change it up a little bit, you claim to use diff drum kits, but unless i am crazy I dont hear them; and I have good enough sound equipment to notice. Change the bpm's, do something other than lay simple drums down, and play over-used samples, that have been gangbanged by thousands of producers over them.
And let me quote you on this:

"usually when I flip something I like to keep that blend on it, I usually dont chop shit so its not indistinguishable" --

To me thats called... LAZY... Who the hell cant do a boom boom bap clicking on the mouse on FL Studios, and then chop a loop of sample, and lay it on top???

Dig a little deeper man, be creative, and rock your own style. All I hear is Necro emulation beats when I listen. I like your mixing abilities, you have that down, but your creativity is suffering, for you to be such an arrogant s.o.b.

Its not hate dude, its just honesty. You come in here, and you think you are some kind of celeb. Criticism is criticism and you made yourself look like an idiot by shooting back at Killbot. So what that he is not on your level lol. He is 16 y.o. and just learning. I think in your interview you say youve been doing it since the 90's?? Damn I aint never heard of you till you got on Wu corp.

Come back at me how ever you want, but in the end the truth remains... all your drums sound the same and your samples have been rocked by thousands...why... because they are from obvious sources... Get your digging game up, and creativity. Maybe then you will inspire someone.