View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 07:18 PM   #54
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahah!!!!!!!!

dude calls 7th, one of the masters of the drum game average, 7th just be a humble dude, unlike this Klive Kraven cat

i peeped ya vids, ya beats sound flat dude, drum game has no pop, no variation

like 12 said, show and prove son, show and prove, lets see a joint off this c rayz tape, cause i aint buyin it.

There aint really much, i can say that everyone else hasnt already told you, so just give it up, cause honestly you aint touchin cats game on here

ELITE STATUS