View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 11:40 PM   #5001
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Knicks have trouble getting backup players wanting to go there. lol How are they going to get Lebron? This isn't the 90's Knicks we are talking about,
I Dont Get Where Your Getting This From Who Exactly Is The Free Agent Or Player Who Said Or Denied A Knicks Offer To Play For Them. The Knicks Havent Had The Money In A Long Time To Make Free Agent Moves But Every Guy They've Targeted They Got It Just So Happens That Jefferies, James, Duhon Etc.. Suck.

If Your Talkin About A Couple Of Guys This Year Like Grant Hill And Kidd Who Denied Offers One Kidd They Really Had Nothing To Offer Him The Mavricks Out Bid The Knicks Badly I'm Sure If The Knicks Wanted To Break The Bank For Him They Would Have Got Him Easily And 2nd In Grant Hills Case He Knew He Was Nothing More Then A One Year Stop Gap Till Next Year And Is Tryin To Milk What Hes Got Left Of His Career And Took A 2 Year Deal Instead I Wouldnt Use Those As Good Examples. Because If The Knicks Really Had There Sights On Them And Where Willing To Get Them At All Cost They Would Be Knicks.