View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 01:12 PM   #5003
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I was surprised to see Phoenix beat Boston yesterday. I was also surprised Miami beat Denver. Lebron isn't going to the Knicks or Nets. So the fans of those teams might as well stop hoping he goes to either one of those teams because it's not happening. He's gonna retire a Cavalier. He just needs some better teammates and his team isn't gonna win a championship with what he has now. Plus Mike Brown is a terrible coach LOL. What's the deal with Mike not playing Shaq that much? I believe Shaq can still average a lot of points if he played more and got the ball more. I see he's still a good shot blocker and decent rebounder. I'm gonna watch Denver and Atlanta tonight on NBA TV network. It comes on at 6:30. I'm surprised Atlanta got blown out by Charlotte yesterday. What's up with the Hornets? I know Chris Paul gotta be mad right now. They suck. They lost to Toronto yesterday 107-90. Last week i read that Chris got mad at Rajon Rondo because Rondo told him that he's never gonna win a championship LOL. He won't win one with the Hornets LOL. But if he went to a contender, it's possible he could win one.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote