View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 07:02 PM   #8
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
The beats on the album are awful. I noticed that the drums are nearly the same in plenty of songs, which is jus pure laziness on Wool's part. And a good portion of the beats sound exactly the same.

Production wise this is clearly the worst Priest album, but lyrically Priest showed up as always and he killed it.

With that being said I place it above View from Masada, but it its no where near any of his other albums.

2nd worst Priest album.
true, i don't think i mentioned it in the review but there's a bunch of songs where the snare drum is exactly the same...and almost of them have the same pace

at least we know Priest has it right now--he brought it lyrically on pretty much every joint...all he's gotta do is rap over some quality beats