View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 02:02 PM   #20
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

My bad for putting The Wash again. I thought i didn't have that on my list at first. Ironmantis, you liked Trespass with Ice T and Ice Cube? LOL. That movie sucked but the soundtrack is tight. Brooklyn Babylon with rapper Black Thought of The Roots is pretty good. I forgot about that one. The Salon with Vivica Fox, Taral Hicks, Terrence Howard, Monica Calhoun is pretty good. Taral Hicks did another movie that has the word fruit in the title but i forgot. It's a good movie. It's about Taral has a relationship with a arab guy and several blacks in her neighborhood are mad at her about it. Rapper Fredro Starr of Onyx, Keith David, r&b singer Keith Sweat(he was a drug dealer LOL), Tiny Lister are in it. Taral is hot. Remember how DMX was fucking her in Belly? Hahahahahahahahahaha.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote