View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 05:35 PM   #1510
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzo
My beef with PBF is that while he has gone on about money vs. legacy before he has just as often proclaimed himself to be the greatest boxer from any era. I don't think he even believes that bullshit himself.
right, i agree ... but to be honest i think when he says things like that, he's just trying to hype his name up ... it's cheap and unsportsmanlike, but he does attract a big draw ... everything he does and says i always look at as a business move first, no one likes looking at a fighter as a businessman before a boxer, but floyd plays his cards right

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzo
He is one of the most skilled ever but he hasn't taken on the challenges in recent years to merit him being the greatest.
yeah, unfortunately thats also true ... but to mayweathers defense he has already paid some dues ... not all, but some ... i'd like 2 see him fight mosley but even if he won they'd just bring out the grandpa argument, and when he beats pacquiao they will just say he was supposed 2 win because he was bigger ... if someone asked me who he should be fighting to add points 2 legacy, i'd say paul willimas would b the perfect contender

Last edited by ALCATRAZ; 12-01-2009 at 05:39 PM.
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote