View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 04:48 PM   #1511
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
right, i agree ... but to be honest i think when he says things like that, he's just trying to hype his name up ... it's cheap and unsportsmanlike, but he does attract a big draw ... everything he does and says i always look at as a business move first, no one likes looking at a fighter as a businessman before a boxer, but floyd plays his cards right

yeah, unfortunately thats also true ... but to mayweathers defense he has already paid some dues ... not all, but some ... i'd like 2 see him fight mosley but even if he won they'd just bring out the grandpa argument, and when he beats pacquiao they will just say he was supposed 2 win because he was bigger ... if someone asked me who he should be fighting to add points 2 legacy, i'd say paul willimas would b the perfect contender
that's what PBF is trying to drill into our heads but Manny is a legit welter now in most fans and critics eyes. again, good points though. peace-
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote